How to make an international payment?

LuisBR123
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Paypal account but I need to make a transaction to buy a product that is Russia. I'm brazilian.

Has anyone done this type of purchase and work? Does anyone know the procedure easier and it works out?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If the international purchase is permited within country regulations, the seller could send you a PayPal invoice.  If payment is accepted, then you know it works; if not, then it's not possible.

Login to Me Too

LuisBR123
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot for the help. I will contact the seller for him to send me the invoice of the product and try to make the procedure via Paypal!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There are international money movement regulations for both countries.  I think both countries are also high risk for scams.  Make sure your really do know about the business of the seller.

If something goes wrong you really don't have much recourse, unless you just don't receive the item.  If you get something different than what you expected YOU will have to pay internation shipping with tracking to return.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.