How to add guest receipts to transaction list

Roccondil
Contributor
Contributor

I recently made a purchase using my credit card and a guest account before I signed up for an account, and now I wanted to add the receipt to my account. However, the email I used for the guest purchase is different from the main email of the PP account, though I did add the old email into the new account. I did register the correct card to the account. Will it take a couple days for the receipt to show up?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

If the transaction was paid using Guest Checkout then that means it is not associated with any PayPal account at all.  To my knowledge, creating an account after the fact and adding that cart will not make it show up in the PayPal account history.  It would simply show up on your credit card statement.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Roccondil
Contributor
Contributor

Yet the email receipt allows you to set up a full account after the transaction, with a link right in the email. And through that there is a link to "log in" to an already established account. But when I click that there is no connecting confirmation...

and from ebay there is a link on the purchase history entry that should send me to the PayPal transation but it doesn't do that either...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.