How do you pay your Pay Pal Credit account?

montoya313
New Community Member

Does ANYONE know how to send a payment to your Pay Pal Credit account?  I tried going throught the old Bill Me Later site and directed to Pay Pal. There is not a link anywhere that allows you to send a payment to your the pay pal credit account and I can't find anything anywhere that tells you how to pay on your account.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi montoya313,

Welcome to the Community.

That is a great question. For your convenience, once you link your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts, you can keep track of your purchases and make payments on PayPal.com. Pay your balance due from either your PayPal balance or your bank account.

You can also mail your payments in to: PayPal Credit, P.O. Box 105658, Atlanta, GA 30348-5658.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

-Misty

Login to Me Too

saytar

Who or What is PayPal Credit now??? I've always logged into Paypal Credit and payed my account from their....the 2-27 I checked my balance to make a payment................NO BALANCE showing, nada nothing. Now today I check and got dinged a service charge for a late payment.....one that wouldn't have been late IF the Balance had been there.

Not sure your "New" PayPal credit thing is going to work...especially if Synchrony Bank is involved...these folks are just short of foxes in the hen house.

Better tell the management to keep a closer eye on this. I wasn't sure what balance I had so was reluctant to send anything as it appeared either I had no balance...knew it was very small or non existant, but not by how much. I am NOT happy with this, not at all. If you don't post accounts correctly or at all that is not fair to your customer's.............especially if they are dinged for THEIR inefficiency.

Been hearing numerous complaints around the net about this new deal...................hopefully PayPal has not shot themselves in the foot with this "improvement".

Login to Me Too

jmazzu
Contributor
Contributor
Can I pay my paypal credit using my credit card that paypal is linked to
Login to Me Too

judiestn

Can I pay PayPal using the credit card link on file?

Login to Me Too

rthilliard
Contributor
Contributor

Today is Apr 3 2015. Once again the link from PayPal to PayPal Credit has dissappeared and therefore so has the "make a payment" button. This has happened before and when brought to SOMEONE's attention it was fixed. I've used several login links and all the same I cannot get to a PayPal Credit site. I will be very upset if I'm dinged with a late charge. This whole PayPal Credit thing is not working all that slick. I was happy with Bill Me Later.    

Login to Me Too

pmac1
New Community Member

I no longer see the options to make a payment to PayPal Credit on the site. This is totally unacceptable. Will fees be charged to the consumer even though the previous payment options are no longer in existence? 

Login to Me Too

IrishMcRock
New Community Member

This is really frustrating me too, I used to be able to pay my Bill Me Later stuff all really easy right online. For some reason PayPal has made this simple task way too difficult, and won't give a straight answer about how to do this easier.

I've tried linking my bank a hundred times, but the small amounts they say will post to my bank account never do. I don't want to have to send my payments by mail, the whole point of PayPal was to avoid having to mess with that annoyance to begin with. Why can't we pay like we used to through Bill Me Later?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.