How do I make a payment to pay pal or pay pal credit?

smokenfox
Contributor
Contributor
How do I make a payment to pay pal or pay pal credit?  I've been trying to find where to pay my bill with you for over 2 hours.    Please send me a bill in the mail and I'll write you a check.  Your new Web Site SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Nealstein123
New Community Member

This is the most frustrating and ANNOYING site.  Why can't you just make a Pay Invoice?

I HATE PAYPAL CREDIT.  PLEASE RETURN TO THE OLD SYSTEM.

Login to Me Too

larrhowell
New Community Member

I have the same problem----can't find out my statement from the former Bill Me Later. You have lots of adds for Pay pal deals etc-----I just want to pay my bill--before I get another $35 dollar late feel out of the blue. As soon as this balacne is payed off I'm done wit Pay Pal !!!!!!

Login to Me Too

rclane
New Community Member

I agree with the others.  I just want to be able to send a payment to my pay pal credit like I did for BillMeLater.

If this is not fixed, I will stop using PayPal and i have been with them for over 14 years now.

Login to Me Too

sunnygirl
Contributor
Contributor

i ca not find my balance to send in so how can i find balance and received payments

Login to Me Too

richnkathy
New Community Member
My bill is due today and I can't find an option to pay my bill me later credit line.
Login to Me Too

GrandmaLori
New Community Member

I too struggled with finding this option.  On your summary page there will be a PayPal balance as well as a, in my case, eBay MasterCard listed.  To the right of those options are arrows.  Click on the arrow next to your credit card listed. That will bring up a new page where you will see a "make a payment" link.  I say, "Shame on them for making it so hard to find!"  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

wolfeson
New Community Member

I have spent 30 minutes trying to find a make a payment link to no avail. This site is totally not user friendly. Please fix it or I will not be able to make a payment. I couldn't find a link under my credit card even.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.