How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

lobsterrolls63
Contributor
Contributor

tried it ....I get a complteely different page !!!!

Login to Me Too

Beachdream
But how do you pay by the credit card that I have linked?
Login to Me Too

cvolentine

I just discovered that you need to set up an account on www.paypal.com.  From that page you can pay the Paypal(Bill Me Later) account. Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Perlie
New Community Member
I have the same issue, you see "bill me later" merge with PayPal. I used to pay monthly for 4 months on this iPad thru apple, if paid in full for 4 months there's no interest. The deadline will be next week and I'm gonna be in trouble! Please help, what will I do so I can make the full payment?
Login to Me Too

shippwreck
Contributor
Contributor

@Perlie wrote:
I have the same issue, you see "bill me later" merge with PayPal. I used to pay monthly for 4 months on this iPad thru apple, if paid in full for 4 months there's no interest. The deadline will be next week and I'm gonna be in trouble! Please help, what will I do so I can make the full payment?

Since I am not interested in linking a bank account to Pay pal, I intend to make a payment as I have in the past and send it to Bill Me Latter. I see no other option. They already have my credit card but there is no link to pay my account using my credit card. Not happy.

Login to Me Too

Beachdream
I linked a credit card but when I go to make payment it is not on an option... Seems like I can only send a check or link my bank account which I don't want to do. There are 56 pages of complaints here about making payments and I can't read them all to find my answer. Thank you in advance for your help!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi Beachdream,

Thank you for posting. We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty making a payment.

PayPal Credit  offers several convenient ways to make your payment: 

• Pay online: If your PayPal Credit account is linked to your PayPal account, you can pay online at www.paypal.com using the checking or savings account associated with your PayPal account, or your PayPal balance (we don't accept credit or debit card payments). There's no fee for using this service. Go to www.paypalcredit.com for more information about linking your accounts.

If your accounts aren't linked, go to www.paypalcredit.com and click Link at the bottom of the page. Once there are linked, you can use PayPal Credit every time you shop with PayPal. You can also make monthly payments, set up automatic payments and track your purchases. There's no fee for using these services.

• Pay through our automated system: Call us at 866-380-3752 (available 24/7) and follow the prompts to schedule a payment. It's free to use this service too.

• Pay by mail: Send a check or money order (we don't accept cash) to the address below. Be sure to include your payment coupon or write your account number on your payment. You'll also want to allow plenty of time before your due date for your payment to reach us on time to avoid a late payment fee.

PayPal Credit
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA  30348-5658

• Pay over the phone: Call us at 866-528-3733 7 AM to 1 AM ET Monday-Friday, and 9 AM to 11 PM ET Saturday-Sunday, and we'll be happy to help you schedule a payment. There's no additional fee to pay by phone.

If you're trying to make a payment for today, you need to schedule it no later than 11:59 PM PT to get same-day credit. Although we don't process payments on weekends or holidays, you'll receive credit for making a payment on those days. It may take up to three business days for payments to appear on your online account.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

dbmw735
Contributor
Contributor

@Mammo wrote:

This is very  upsetting to me as I am 75 and housebound and paying on line is salvation.  You want the money how can I send it if I cannot send it online.  This is very  upsetting/

Login to Me Too

A-Survivor
New Community Member

On the Home Page click on "Summary".

Then the second item down on the left bar is PayPal Credit.

Click on the arrow to the right > and that will get you to where you can choose "Make a Payment" and you are all set!

It's not that difficult once you do it the first time.

Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

shippwreck
Contributor
Contributor

@A-Survivor wrote:

On the Home Page click on "Summary".

Then the second item down on the left bar is PayPal Credit.

Click on the arrow to the right > and that will get you to where you can choose "Make a Payment" and you are all set!

It's not that difficult once you do it the first time.

Good Luck!

That link simply takes me to a page to link my Bank account. Not interested.   I want to make a payment not give them any more of my personal information.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.