How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

R_Rollins
Contributor
Contributor

I posted to this thread a few days ago and see that 4 or 5 people per day ask the same question after joining as new members.

several users including myself have given correct answers and NO ONE is answering back.  The PayPal site does have a page accessed from the home summary page when you first log-in.  On the left side are you seeing two sections, one above the other, named PayPal Balance and PayPal Credit?  When you hover your mouse pointer over PayPal Credit it turns blue and pointer becomes a "hand".  When you click that link it goes straight to the page where you can view statements and make a payment (provided you have linked your bank account to PayPal).  If you can not get to this page, it is because the computer you are using does not have a current web browser.

Please see my earlier posts. Are you using a desk top PC or Laptop with Internet Explorer 11 or a current Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser? I am also able to see the exact same pages in mobile version on my iPhone4 with 7.1.2 iOS as well. The links all work the same way. This thread is 28 pages long and growing every day.  Once someone figures out how to pay their bill they never come back and say so.

Login to Me Too

BD60
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks R-Rollins, this seems to be correct to pay one's own credit account.  My question was whether or not it is possible to pay another Paypal account (owned by another acct holder) from separate account?   Thanks again

@R_Rollins wrote:

I posted to this thread a few days ago and see that 4 or 5 people per day ask the same question after joining as new members.

several users including myself have given correct answers and NO ONE is answering back.  The PayPal site does have a page accessed from the home summary page when you first log-in.  On the left side are you seeing two sections, one above the other, named PayPal Balance and PayPal Credit?  When you hover your mouse pointer over PayPal Credit it turns blue and pointer becomes a "hand".  When you click that link it gooes straight to the page where you can view statements and Make a payment (provided you have linked your bank account to PayPal).  If you can not get to this page, it is because the computer you are using does not have a current web browser.

Please see my earlier posts. Are you using a desk top PC or Laptop with Internet Explorer 11 or a current Google Chrome web browser? I am also able to see the exact same pages in mobile version on my iPhone4 with 7.1.2 iOS as well. The links all work the same way. This thread is 28 pages long and growing every day.  Once someone figures out how to pay their bill they never come back and say so.

Login to Me Too

R_Rollins
Contributor
Contributor

To BD_60:  I'm just guessing here, but I imagine for security there is no way to pay on another account unless you have also linked your own bank account in that PayPal wallet.  I assume that the person's bill you want to pay is someone close to you.

Do you have their log-in words?   Let's say that person is a young adult child who you are not truly comfortable with having a link to your bank account but you want to pay their bill one time. Perhaps you could log-in with their ID and change the password until the payment has cleared and then delete your bank and change the password back to its original.

Login to Me Too

minigun2448

Alternatively, you can send money to that person't PayPal account and they can apply that balance to their Smart Connect payment.  That would be the best way to do it.

Login to Me Too

mratajczak
Contributor
Contributor

I hope this helps

Here is the address

PayPal Smart Connect
PO Box 960080
Orlando, FL32896-0080
Login to Me Too

jan4500
Contributor
Contributor

here is what i did.

call 1 866 571 3012 at paypal and get to the automated payment option. you will need your bank account number and make the payment. i just did it and it took less than 3 minutes.

but i spent over an hour on the phone with a very polite young lady from india that conference called a man from america both with paypal and neither of them could find the link anymore EITHER. you would not believe the useless conversation we had!!!!

i think the secret is making a payment automated at that 1 866 # and that will link you to the new version paypal has started using.

when i went back on line at paypal.com  and went to paypal summery and then paypal smart connect, that took me directly to make a payment option.

over and done simple once again.

good luck and rGly

jan4500 

Login to Me Too

jan4500
Contributor
Contributor

can not make a payment, here is what i did.

@hennigh wrote:

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

call 1 866 571 3012 at paypal and get to the automated payment option. you will need your bank account number and make the payment. i just did it and it took less than 3 minutes.

but i spent over an hour on the phone with a very polite young lady from india that conference called a man from america both with paypal and neither of them could find the link anymore EITHER. you would not believe the useless conversation we had!!!!

i think the secret is making a payment automated at that 1 866 # and that will link you to the new version paypal has started using.

when i went back on line at paypal.com  and went to paypal summery and then paypal smart connect, that took me directly to make a payment option.

over and done simple once again.

good luck and rGly

jan4500 

Login to Me Too

BD60
Contributor
Contributor

Hey thanks for input!  I think I will have to just send a paypal pmt and let him pay his own bill. 

Login to Me Too

jimmy3169
New Community Member

Have attempted several times to make payment on PayPal account, click on make payment nothing happens.  How to I move funds from PayPal account to make payment to PayPal credit account?  Need response ASAP...........

Login to Me Too

ARenea
New Community Member
How do I make a payment to my bill me later acct?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.