How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

CatnipDreams
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure if this would help but I noticed my mother had some issues with the Paypal My Cash Card today and last night. Basically she kept getting an error message everytime she tried to load.  What I did is I just logged out of paypal then went to products and services. Once there you'll see the options of Add Cash ( I clicked on the option for My Cash card) and was able to go through that way. Once I clicked on the option I then was asked to log into my paypal acct where adding funds went through easily.

I feel the same could work for making payments to credit accts.

Just start logged out go to their products and services page. Once there click on the option eg. "Paypal Master Card", once it asks for you to log in you should be directed to a payments page.

I know it seems like extra steps but for some reason it appears to be the only way some options work with the new layout.

Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

kmbfwap
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to find out how to make my monthly payment for more than 30 minutes now. Granted, I may not be President of my local Mensa chapter, but my I.Q. is well above moron or imbecile and I am lost. Who the **bleep** makes it this hard to make a payment. EBay and Pay Pal are both run by sphincters, but precluding your clientele from fulfilling their payment obligations is a new one. If I manage to complete my mission in a way that can be explained in 1200 words or less I shall return and share my new found wisdom. GOOD LUCK  

Login to Me Too

konie
New Community Member

I have been trying to figure out how to pay my bill me later account who now is pay pal with out any luck. please someone out there please advice???

Login to Me Too

R_Rollins
Contributor
Contributor

I found today when I logged in at my

work PC with XP Pro operating system, that since XP can't upgrade Internet Explorer past IE8, the PayPal site does not display correctly and there is no way to get to your PayPal Credit screen or download a Statement PDF. I also have the Google Chrome browser installed and

logged in with that browser and found a ">" to the right of my PayPal Credit available credit figure.  That is the link button that takes you

to the PayPal Credit screen where you can make an on-line payment from your linked checking account and print a statement if you keep a paper statement file or want to mail a check to them. I imagine the site works correctly with IE10 and FireFox as well, but haven't tested.

Login to Me Too

nana41806
New Community Member

@hennigh wrote:

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too

Elimy

@nana41806 wrote:

@hennigh wrote:

Login to Me Too

R_Rollins
Contributor
Contributor

To those who can't find a button or link to make payments to PayPal itself (to PayPal Credit):  I found today when I logged in at my

work PC with XP Pro operating system, that since XP can't upgrade Internet Explorer past IE8, the PayPal site does not display correctly and there is no way to get to your PayPal Credit screen or download a Statement PDF. I also have the Google Chrome browser installed and

logged in with that browser and found a ">" to the right of my PayPal Credit available credit figure.  That is the link button that takes you

to the PayPal Credit screen where you can make an on-line payment from your linked checking account and print a statement if you keep a paper statement file or want to mail a check to them. I imagine the site works correctly with IE10 and FireFox as well, but haven't tested.

Login to Me Too

R_Rollins
Contributor
Contributor

To those who can't find a button or link to make payments to PayPal itself (to PayPal Credit):  I found today when I logged in at my

Login to Me Too

harrell
New Community Member

simple how do i make a payment

Login to Me Too

Em05001
New Community Member

On the summary page under the left side there's the heading "PayPal Credit (Previously Bill Me Later)" click on the grey ">" icon and it will bring you to the page that has "Make a payment" towards the right side in blue letters. Hope this helps everyone!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.