How can I like a foreigner Bank Account or U.S. Bank?

jose_asdf
New Community Member

Hello everybody! I have a problem with one of my first sells. I'm really new in this thing of selling online, so I'm really sorry if I sound ignorant. I wanted to link my U.S. Bank account but it said something like "You can't link a bank account right now" or something like that. The other option I have is a foreigner bank account from Guatemala (the optimal would be to link it to this one) but it doesn't allow me either. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @jose_asdf,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some troubles with adding a bank account to your PayPal account. 😞

You may want to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or try a different browser to see if that helps clear the error message.

If you're still unable to add the account, you might want to reach out to customer support so they can have a better look. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.