How Can i recover my paypal account afer limited access

shahidmalla
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me, how i can recover my paypal account We recently noticed an issue with your account. To see what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to the Resolution Centre. Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): •30-Mar-2016: Your PayPal account has been permanently limited because some of your recent transactions violated our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, both of which you agreed to when signing up for your PayPal account. Please remove any references to PayPal from your website. (Your case ID for this reason is PP-004-711-093-284.) This limitation cannot be appealed against.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You will need to contact PayPal for answers.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and follow to phone contact.  Make sure you use the one-time passcode for calling.

You should also review your recent transactions for anything that might have been suspicious or violated PayPal policies.  You will also need to remove PayPal references from your web site.

First, however, make the phone call to PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

shahidmalla
Contributor
Contributor
I talked with them but they we can't your help and they say that you can't access back your account. My account is permitted limited. So please tell me any solution for it, please, otherwise i loss my business plan
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have funds in your PayPal account you may have to wait several months and then request a payout check from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

shahidmalla
Contributor
Contributor
No i don't have any funds in my account. But i need PayPal account, its very important for me. Or give me any other site like paypal, where you can receive and send payment whole world 🗺... And thanks for reply, so i need more help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.