Help!

hometeamwsp
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money to my bank account? When I try to transfer through the prompts on the main page it will not allow me to move the money. I get a propmt that says, "internal server error" and that is it. i have transferred money many times previously and never had this problem. This is so frustrating. I do NOT want Paypal to send me a check for my money. What do I do? Who do i contact. Of course, Icannot speak to a living, breathing person at Paypal....

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Of course, Icannot speak to a living, breathing person at Paypal....

Why not?????

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your account, click on the helps links, and then contact by phone.  It will give you a temporary PIN so when you call you enter the PIN and then it will put you in touch with a live rep.

Sometimes those internal server errors happen because of browser cookies/cache conflicts.  You might try clearing browser cookies/cache or even try a different browser to see if the problem still occurs.  

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

dlfairma
New Community Member

Thats not the issue.  Dont go clearing your cache or messing w/cookies, etc.  Its a paypal problem.  Its very highly unlikely for that to be the problem. Looks like there are enough users having the same concern including myself.  

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call

Login to Me Too

dlfairma
New Community Member

I am having the same issues and I need to get my money out of my account ASAP.  Unfortunately, I am EST time and they are PST time so I have stayed awake all night (bc I missed the ending time for the day by 2 minutes or less) and now only have 26 more minutes to go until I can make that call.  I think I am done with ebay and paypal as soon as I finish selling the last few items that I have.  However, you can call them as the other reply stated.  You get a code just like you do with ebay (its temporary) and it will walk you through it.  Super easy but I think this should be a 24/7 service line.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The reason i asked the OP why? was because a lot of folks post on this board that are not in the US and so would not be able to call or it would be too expensive, however as they chose not to reply its hard to advise.

Not sure paypal needs a 24/7 response line after all your bank or credit card company are not contactable 24/7. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.