Help with payments on my PayPal account

ScarXL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've made this account so I can receive payments from a site I like frequenting.
I am making reviews for songs at SliceThePie and I get paid for it. Now I need a minimum of $10 to withdraw to PayPal.
I am about to make that goal but, I have some questions first.
Before saying them I would like to point out:
1) I did NOT link any credit card to my account.

Here are the questions:

1) Will the money I will withdraw be accepted by PayPal and be added to my balance even if I have no credit card?
2) When I want to buy something, will PayPal look for the balance first? I do not have a credit card nor do I want to link one.
Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, the funds will still be paid to the account and will show up in your balance even though you don't have a credit card added to your account.  Adding a credit card is really going to come in most handy when you're making purchases online using PayPal.  Without a credit card your account will not have a confirmed address, and this might make sellers hesitent to ship merchandise to you.  As such, it's recommended to go ahead and add a credit (or debit) card to the account.  

Yes, when you make purchase, the PayPal balance will be the default funding source.  If/when you get a credit card added to the account you will be able to specify whether you want to use PayPal funds or the credit card as the funding source during checkout.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.