Help! Money missing??

Jessinez96
Contributor
Contributor

please help, I sent a pretty large amount of money from my bank account to my paypal account, and it is gone from my bank account, but it is not showing up in my paypal account!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

How long has it been?  It can take 2 - 5 days to show up.  It's very similar to depositing a check and just takes time depending on the banks involved.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Jessinez96
Contributor
Contributor

I did it yesterday, but the thing that's making me nervous is that it's not in my bank account anymore

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Don't be neverous.  It will show up in another business day or two.

For future reference, you can submit PayPal payments without moving money their first.  Just submit the payment like usual and if you don't have any PayPal funds available then it will pull the amount necessary from your bank automatically.

If you have a credit card added to your PayPal account it will do an "instant transfer" so that the person you are paying gets their money right away even though the cash hasn't actually cleared yet, and then if the bank transfer to PayPal were to fail PayPal would pull the funds from the credit card.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.