Hello..and help please! :)

llinsner91167
Contributor
Contributor
I'm new to paypal. I have added a bank acct and card and been verified. I have made two transfers from my bank acct to my paypal. My bank is showing as of yesterday morning that paypal has retrieved those monies yet my paypal acct is still $0.00. I'm being denied purchases when the money should be there. What am I doing wrong? Thanks I'm advance for any advice given 🙂
Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You NEVER need to have funds in your paypal balance to buy items.

You just pay via paypal and paypal will take direct from whatever funding source attached to your paypal account, during the payment process you can change from bank account to card if you want to by clicking on "other funding sources and selecting a card".

As you have tried to add funds then it takes 5-7 days to process through to your paypal balance.

As a new user can i reccommend you read up on buyer protection as well. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

llinsner91167
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I see! I didn't realize it would take so long to get from one acct to the other. Thanks so much, that explains it. I will look up and educate myself on what you've suggested. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You NEVER need to have funds in your paypal balance to buy items.

You just pay via paypal and paypal will take direct from whatever funding source attached to your paypal account, during the payment process you can change from bank account to card if you want to by clicking on "other funding sources and selecting a card".

As you have tried to add funds then it takes 5-7 days to process through to your paypal balance.

As a new user can i reccommend you read up on buyer protection as well. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

llinsner91167
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I see! I didn't realize it would take so long to get from one acct to the other. Thanks so much, that explains it. I will look up and educate myself on what you've suggested. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Login to Me Too

Testawyyy
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.