Has the ability to "View All Activity with Balance" been removed?

t1j
Contributor
Contributor

This was my preferred way to view my PayPal balance (in fact i'm not sure why it isn't the default?)

But since the update to the new PayPal platform, it seems to have been removed? Am I missing something?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There's been several changes with the features.  Depending on the type of account you have, the views are different.  You may want to follow-up with customer support for assistance.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

aaronkdale
Contributor
Contributor

Yeh...good question!  Why has that been removed.  I'm considering going back to the classic view just for that feature.   Why don't they give that option with the new look?

Login to Me Too

Boston25
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see my activity with balance either. Seems like we should have the right to our own information. Paypal must be hiding something. $120 was added to my account yet my balance is still the same! I am going to close my account if I can't see the balance. Does anyone know yet how we can see our balance after each transaction?

Login to Me Too

lynndb33
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, BML was much easier to follow.  When the conversion to pp directly it was a mess.  I pay each month all that is due to avoid interest but now i'm seeing a bigger amount due and can't find where the extra charges are. I did go back one month statement and it shows at the bottom 'due in March" but how do i know those aren't the same posted in this months statement but a slight smaller amt because a little bit is paid toward a vendor each month.  I even went through my own computer files when i buy i save a folder for that day and amounts...things are not adding up...but worse it's nearly impossible to find proof to collaborate either way and it's sounding like guilty till proven innocent would just be a waste to try. Even thou it's a substantial amount.  If PP and BML were the same company why is it so hard to just have the same statement we had that could be understood and easily follow. 

Login to Me Too

hugostiglitz
Contributor
Contributor

I too can no longer access Acitivities with Balance. This is totally unacceptable. When I got to the classic sight it's bugs galore - date ranges that should bring up dozens of payments bring up nothing. If I do all dates it has Fees on separate line items which makes it insufferable to go back a couple months at 20 listings per page. 

Login to Me Too

shanti939
New Community Member

The way to do it is to click on "Activity" then on the right click on "statements" and scroll down to "account statements pdf". That will take you to a page with a list of your last 9 monthly statements. On the upper right of the page click on "Go to History". That will take you to a history page and on the left just under your balance is a link that says "All activity (with balance) that looks like the old Paypal accounts page that I liked so much better! 

Login to Me Too

rjb1
Contributor
Contributor

Boy this is convoluted!  Thanks for posting shanti as it helped me.

Really hope Paypal adds an "activity with balance" view to the new layout.

best,

rich

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.