HELP not receiving funds

kendraleecoe
Contributor
Contributor

I have requested money from 3 different people since Saturday.  All 3 people have sent me a copy of the confirmation email they have received saying that the payment has been sent.  I have not received any funds or emails about the transaction being processed, but they all 3 have confirmation.  I can not get a response from PayPal. Also, there has not been any change in my account or email address.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Please keep in mind that the community forum is a member to member help group - we do not have customer support capabilities. Unfortunately we don't have enough info so all we can do is speculate.  For example, is your account setup properly meaning your email address is confirmed and your PayPal Account is verified?  Have you been able to receive funds previously to this?  On the sender's end, did they tell you what the status of the transaction is - pending, unclaimed, etc.?   Just guessing here but, if you did not receive an email notification that someone sent you funds then it's possible your account is not setup properly.  That's where customer support comes in as they can check these things out for you.  If one method of contact didn't get a response, you have options - email, phone, Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

kendraleecoe
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received a response from customer service after multiple attempts. I have never had problems in the past claiming/receiving money, and nothing has been changed with my account, so how can I not have my account set up? I'm really frustrated. Anyone else??
Login to Me Too

gemgrl17
New Community Member

I am having this issue as well.  I usually have no problem receiving funds and I have not yet received a payment for a recent invoice as well. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.