HELP - Received transfers but money not showing in paypal balance

newbie_to_this
New Community Member

Hi, I received transfers a few weeks ago. It says that they are complete, but there is no money in my paypal balance. Therefore leaving me with a 0 balance, and not being able to transfer money to my account. All I want is for the money to show in my balance, so that I can transfer it to my back account. Please help with this issue. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As this is a member to member help group, no one here has access to user account details or information.  What you need is someone to check your account transaction history details, only customer support can do that.  You would need to contact them for assistance.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi newbie_to_this,

You may want to be sure that your email address is confirmed on your PayPal account.

With PayPal, your email address is used kind of like your account number. (That's how our system knows where a payment is supposed to go to.) If your email address isn't confirmed yet, the payments won't post to your balance.

Here's how to confirm your email address: http://bit.ly/1giM1y2

If your email address is already confirmed, you may want to check with the sender of the payment and ensure that they're spelling your email address correctly. If a spelling error has occurred on the sender's end, they will need to cancel the payment and resend it to you.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

AVLS
New Community Member

I am having the same problem.  Customer support is "unavailable".  PayPal says that I have to confirm my email address through a link they supposedly sent me but I never received the email.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi AVLS,

Have you tried checking your junk mail or spam folder for the email?

If you have and it's not there, you would need to contact customer support. Customer support is also available on the PayPal Facebook page and on Twitter under @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.