HELP!!!! Cant use Debit Card suddenly

Harley_Daun
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
Today I was buying a product and the first and second time I used the card to buy things it worked then suddenly it stopped working saying 

"You cannot use an e-mail address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don't, please change the e-mail address or card number and try again."

I did not add the card to an account the first time I accidentally said my email was h****y***n(at)hotmail.com as I didn't want to use my paypal account so it would not save the card on the account and the second time I used h****y***n(at)hotmail.co.uk which was the correct one both the transactions worked and I got the item then suddenly it stops working when im trying to buy a third item and says

"You cannot use an e-mail address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don't, please change the e-mail address or card number and try again."

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately you would need to contact customer support for assistance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately you would need to contact customer support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.