Fastest Way To Get funds Availability Raised

OPWynum
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ive seen that once i entered my tracking number to a customers order to let them know ive shipped the item . it said the funds would be available to me  (august 15) 2 WEEKS From the date shipped. the buyer said he doesnt mind if i change the shipping options as long i ship the item.. paypal also said if the item is delivered i still have to wait even 7 days... i need the money asap... so i was wondering what is the fastest shipping option to put into paypal so that paypal will release me the funds the fastest. please look at the options below.  should i press in process?shipped?on hold?cancelled? returned?order processed/service rendered? which one will make me wait the LEAST Amount of days.2016-08-04 (2).png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OPWynum

Suggest you are honest and put in exactly which option is correct.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OPWynum
Contributor
Contributor

as i said i did already shipped the item.. 

Login to Me Too

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you really want to get the funds fast . tag it as processed

contact the buyer tell him to tag it as item received then the funds will be available after  3 days the buyer marked it as received

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OPWynum

If its not an ebay item then the fastest it will be released will be 7 - 14 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.