Error code: 70049 70047 10417

dumbnick
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to buy a laptop at Ebay, everything works fine until the last step "confirm and pay" and I get Error code: 70049 70047 10417.

What does this error code mean?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

elessarnet
New Community Member

I have the same problem, please help!

Login to Me Too

fyoshii
New Community Member

It happens when your credit card is not valid (overdue, canceled...)

Login to Me Too

damnyouregrizzl
New Community Member

No, card and bank account are both valid.  Try again.

Login to Me Too

tim100565
New Community Member

it means you have reached your spending limit for the day

Login to Me Too

MineurNguyen
New Community Member

Same problem when my second order with $8 value...wonder why? i already tried with another card but its same...what can i do?..plz help

Login to Me Too

clkelly405
Contributor
Contributor

I have this same issue with paypal, its been going on for weeks now. Please help!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

TakashiAlekseev
New Community Member

Received this error 2 days in a row.  Finally figured out the issue.

I had items from 3 vendors in my eBay shopping card.  Apparently, one of those vendors was not able to accept Paypal payments at this time.

It was only after I removed that one vendor (the other two were OK), that I was able to complete my purchase.  Neither Paypal nor eBay will tell you which vendor is the problem, you have to find it via trial-and-error (or just purchase your items individually, without using eBay's shopping cart).

Hope this helps.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

HurleyByrd
Contributor
Contributor

Well, if that's the case, the vendor should be removed. Now I have several hundred tied up in waiting for a vendor to resolve his issues. Yet, this is the most likely answer in comparison to all the others. I have a $2500 daily spend, I've bought up to 20 or 30 items in a day, etc..... I think this is the correct answer.

Login to Me Too

clkelly405
Contributor
Contributor

After two weeks of trying to contact both Ebay and Paypal, They finally fixed my issue with this error. Now i have several unpaid item strikes against me and numerous upset sellers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.