Error Code 70020 - Can't pay using paypal??
I have had a paypal account for many many years. Always use payment direct from my checking. Tonight, suddenly, it shows that I have a debit balance of about $12, which is not possible since I have plenty of money in my account. Now when I try to pay, I get an error code 70020 from PayPal and I cannot pay for my purchases. Anyone have a fix for this??? Thanks
Unfortunately the error codes are so secret, PayPal won't tell us the exact cause. It can be a problem with the system, an issue with your account, etc. You may want to contact customer support for assistance as they can look at your account.
Before you do that, try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history, then close your browser, reopen it and retry.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Transactions Not Showing in Activity in About Business (Archive)
- I sure I was scammed when I traded with someone. in About Protections (Archive)
- Paypal Shipping Labels - Ship Now Link in About Business (Archive)
- PayPal wont accept my debit card info. in About Payments (Archive)
- Someone sent me $20 through friends and family, now they are charging back. in About Payments (Archive)