Doesnt give me option to use active card?

dubzidark
New Community Member

Hello, first of all, sorry if im in the wrong place to wring this, but i seem to have a problem. I'm currently trying to get a subscription to ESEA (counter-strike:global offensive(GAME)). Everything is fine. I use pay w/ paypal, login, and BAM! i have to fill out my infromation as if i didnt have a linked card? but i do. http://imgur.com/fFRQWoG Even if i fill out what's needed, it just redirects me to that page. Whenever i click skip, same thing, it redirects me to that same page. (keep in mind that i alread y have and active card..) i dont know what to do, i dont have the option to choose the card that i already have linked..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Make sure you are logged out of PayPal when you attempt to make a purchase and make sure PayPal is not associated with the purchase item.  PayPal won't allow you to use a linked card, just your PayPal account.  If you want to use a credit card, don't pay with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Azryu
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal might be blocking your credit card due to some risk they are seeing in the transaction (and thusly not making your credit card available for that particular purchase).

Also, your credit card wouldn't happened to be a prepaid card... would it? Most subscription services will not allow prepaid cards to be used. This is true for services like Netflix, Uber, etc...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.