December 31, 1969

Carol16
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone i have a general question that i cant find the answer to. I just received the email from paypal two days ago saying that i met all the requirements so that my funds wont be put on hold anymore, i did the 60 days no disputes verified my phone number nothing but 100% ratings. Now i just sold two things on ebay and something strange happen, normally it says a date of about 21 days until i ship and it updates to about a week after delivery then when its delivered its 3 days later, now its saying december 31, 1969, is it ok to ship the product out or should i wait to see if this correct itself.. thank you

also it says payments went from pending to complete with a note of funds not available next it it, before it just said pending and then complete,  i just want to make sure there is nothing wrong on my end

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Carol16
Contributor
Contributor

is it ok to mail out the items i have never seen this before

Login to Me Too

macdonjo
Contributor
Contributor

That's a special date in computer science. I'd call PayPal.

Read more about what you're seeing: http://mentalfloss.com/article/26316/why-does-my-gadget-say-its-december-31-1969

Login to Me Too

Carol16
Contributor
Contributor

ok it updated once tracking was put it, for anyone else that may have this problem once you ship it out and put your tracking information in the date will change from december 31, 1969 to a more current date..lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.