Credit Card Disappear from Wallet, even after Re-Added

TKao

Hi all,

I encounter the issue of credit card disappear from Wallet since yesterday (May 19, 2016),

even I re-added that credit card back, it disappear again after 'refresh' the browser.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Regards,

TK

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

HI @TKao

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating situation when adding a card, but glad you've reached out to the PayPal Help Community Forum for assistance. 

PayPal initiates a $1.00 USD authorization on a card each time it is attempted to be added to an account. Once the card has been added, a random charge in the amount of $1.95 USD may be processed to complete confirmation. If the card issuing bank declines either the authorization or random charge, PayPal cannot add the card successfully. In this situation, I would check the card statement to view if the random charge has been processed to the card. If the charge has not processed to the card, I recommend contacting the card issuing bank to inquire a decline for the random charge.

If this still does not solve the issue, you may contact PayPal customer support for assistance. You may contact PayPal customer support by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter

- Krystin 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.