Confusing situation regarding 21 day hold/eBay acct terminate

AcesInTheHole
Contributor
Contributor

On March 19th, 2013 I received immediate payment for a MoneyPak/Gift Card (Just about 21 days now). I offered either e-delivery by sending the code from the card via email OR I would ship the card unscratched with receipt via USPS Flatrate priority.

The buyer chose e-deilvery and I sent them the card details. Within 12 hours my account was TERMINATED/SUSPENDED from eBay for selling a gift card I guess. Smiley Frustrated

Since, I have no access to my eBay account or simply ANYTHING on eBay.

Now assuming I'm showing up on eBay as an un-registered user, the buyer can't leave me feedback or anything, right? (which would of boosted my payment hold time and probably paid by now)

Can the buyer take advantage of me now, knowing they could claim false seller ratings or try to get a refund? Using the method of shipment, I'm  worried about protecting my sale. All I have is a receipt from CVS in Feb. (date of Moneypak/Giftcard purchase) and the original card, but it obviously scratched because I emailed them the code.

Any assurance or input would be great. This is only info I can get on all of this

Type              To/From                 Name/Email           Date                       Status                            Details  

Mobile                 From                Buyers Name      Mar 19, 2013        Completed - Funds
                                                                                                                     not yet available
Express
Checkout
Payment
Received

Gross           Fee             Net Amount                                     Estimated funds availability*

$ 40.xx          $1.xx            Gross - $FEE                                                   Try Later

THANKS IN ADVANCED

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AcesInTheHole
Contributor
Contributor

Did I post this in the appropriate forum?

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thousands of gift cards are sold on ebay daily with no problems.

What did the suspension e-mail from ebay state.

How many cards were you selling.

did you have a prior ebay account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.