Changing an Automatic Monthly Transfer

Kathandra
New Community Member

Hello, some time ago I set up a monthly transfer through paypal from my back to add funds to paypal once a month.

I need to change the amount of the funds sent, but I don't know how.  I feel like I have tried everything I can think of, can someone tell me how to alter a monthly transfer please?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Susie
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Kathandra,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are wanting to modify the amount you have set up on the Balance Manager. To do this, please log in to your account, click on "Profile" near the top of the page, click on "My money", you should see "More" near the PayPal balance and select "Balance Manager". You should see the options available to you there.

If you need additional assistance with this feature, you can reach out to us through one of our customer service channels as we cannot take action on your account from the forums.  Please click on 'Contact Us' or you may reach us at Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

-Susie

Login to Me Too

lovedon66
New Community Member

According to Paypal:

PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer Agreement
Last Update: Jun 20, 2013

This policy applies to users in the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Dominica, Fiji, French Polynesia, Grenada, Honduras, Lesotho, Malawi, Morocco, New Caledonia, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos.

This PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you and PayPal. This Agreement applies to you in addition to the User Agreement and other applicable agreements. All capitalized terms shall have the definitions provided in this Agreement, or if a definition is not provided in this Agreement, the definition in the User Agreement shall apply. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 Days' prior notice of Substantial Change by posting notice on the "Policy Updates" page of our website.

PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer allows you to receive payments into your PayPal account and have those amounts automatically transferred to your linked US bank account or Visa credit card. All payments that you receive are subject to a 30-day hold period. Please read these terms and conditions to understand PayPal’s requirements for receiving payments.

1. Eligibility:
  • In order to receive payments into your PayPal account, you must link your US bank account or Visa credit card to your PayPal account and complete PayPal’s credit card and/or bank account verification process.

2. Automatic Transfer:
  • On a regular basis, PayPal will automatically transfer the amounts from your available PayPal Balance to your US bank account or Visa credit card.
  • The automatic transfer will occur within the first 3 days of each month, quarter, or applicable period in the country in which you reside.
  • There is no fee for automatic transfers to your US bank account or Visa credit card.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using a Barbadian visa/debit card and cannot transfer funds from my paypal to that card, and i have waiting for the automatic transfer and have not seen any activity.
Can someone help me???????
Login to Me Too

erickete
New Community Member

I've been switching back and fourth from classic view and I'm unable to find my money option. Can you help, please?

Login to Me Too

2wdasdfasdf
New Community Member

Hello, there is no "my money" link.  I can't find anywhere how to change the balance transfer amount.

Login to Me Too

Chadamus

Oh thank goodness, I thought I was crazy until I read these posts.  These options are just completely missing in the new design and even in 'Classic View'.

Login to Me Too

rkoz24
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any solution?

Login to Me Too

JeffBod
Contributor
Contributor

Ok we finally figured this out with the help of Leslie from PayPal.

You have to do these steps exactly.

1. Log into your Paypal account.

2. Click Wallet.

3. Click Classic SIte at the bottom of the page.

4. Click My Money.

5. Under "Paypal balance" go to "More" and click balance manager.

If not done in that order "My Money" never shows as an option.

Hope this helps everyone.  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

rtmachinesupply
New Community Member

I've tried each and every one of these links and options.  None of them work.  Anytime I get to the "Activate Now" page it just takes me to a splash page.  I try going through all these steps and it just won't show up.  All I get is "currencies" under the MORE dropdown menu.  Why is PayPal making it difficult to create automatic recurring money transfers?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi rtmachinesupply,

Welcome to the community!  The Balance manager option has not yet been built into the new PayPal design.  But you may be able to access it directly using the below link after logging into your account.

https://www.paypal.com/addfunds

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.