Cant buy something from a website???

RyanWasHere
Contributor
Contributor

So i tried to buy something and it didn't work it declined my payment so i asked the company and they said it is to do with paypal. I have enough money on my debit card for it and i also have £4 paypal balance. I tried to see if it was to do with transactions so i sent my friend £0.01 and it worked so i dont know what it is. When i go to buy it nothing happens it just says it is decline. I have my phone number on it, and my debit card. I have brought things in the past and my account is not limited either. Also nothing comes up in my activity on paypal (i dont know if it normally does) it says i have not comfirmed my phone number but i have put it on paypal. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RyanWasHere

Did you do this  >>>

When you add a mobile phone number, we’ll send you a text message with a confirmation code. Stay logged in and don’t exit from the window:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the profile cog/gear symbol near the top of the page.
  3. Under the “Phone” section, click Confirm next to the phone number you want to confirm. Stay logged in and don’t exit from the window. We’ll send you a text message with a confirmation code.
  4. Enter the confirmation code into the entry space provided on the screen to confirm your mobile.
  5. Click Validate.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RyanWasHere
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

There is no option to confirm it, did i do it already?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.