Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Elkond
Contributor
Contributor

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Elkond
Contributor
Contributor

Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

Login to Me Too

Elkond
Contributor
Contributor

@JasminKadic wrote:

I have the exactly same problem, I am from Bosnia (Europe) and have about 800 $ on my account and from today I cant withdraw it, paypal request US bank acount from me but I can make US bank Acount because my card is diferent, help please

@Elkond wrote:

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?

Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

Login to Me Too

Graniti
Contributor
Contributor

pershendetje si je a je mir edhe un e kam te njejtin problem por prap se prap edhe nese e marr at linkun qe e ke postu ti prap se prap nuk me del opsioni per me i dergu paret ne visa card edhe pse e kam te verifikume e kejt e vetmja mundsi qe me jepet eshte ne bank amo ajo te ne nuk ben e din ti nese mundesh me ndihmo ,prap se prap pot them se linkun e kam provu po per mu nuk ka funksionu faleminderit . a ke naj pergjigjje ??

Login to Me Too

Elkond
Contributor
Contributor

Nuk di ca me te than vlla, un keshtu e kam zgjidh me at linkun tjeter metode nuk di. Me vjen keq

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.