cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor
Posted on

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor

Hello Ervin,

i don't think they will resolve this issue,but reading in forums i found a primitive solution :).

Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Ervin777
Contributor

Same problem here mate.

 

I hope they will fix this asap.

Solved

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor

Hello Ervin,

i don't think they will resolve this issue,but reading in forums i found a primitive solution :).

Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Ervin777
Contributor

Works perfectly fine. Thanks mate 🙂

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
JasminKadic
New Community Member

works perfectly fine too for me, thank you dude a lot hhaha , I almost died of sadness for my available money dude 😄 thank you a lot ..cheers

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
erwinubaldo87
Contributor

wow..i was having a nightmare the wholeday! until i found this post, wow, thank you so much

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
ctlin
Contributor

Hi, There

 

I am not able to withdraw my money, also and that link doesn't work for me. I am from Romania. It keeps asking me to log my bank account from US. That isn't really  something I can do, since I am not an US citizen. Does anyone knows how to withdraw money from here? I have never done this before. Thanks

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor

@ctlin wrote:

Hi, There

 

I am not able to withdraw my money, also and that link doesn't work for me. I am from Romania. It keeps asking me to log my bank account from US. That isn't really  something I can do, since I am not an US citizen. Does anyone knows how to withdraw money from here? I have never done this before. Thanks


Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
JasminKadic
New Community Member

I have the exactly same problem, I am from Bosnia (Europe) and have about 800 $ on my account and from today I cant withdraw it, paypal request US bank acount from me but I can make US bank Acount because my card is diferent, help please


@Elkond wrote:

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?


 

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
ctlin
Contributor

did you succeed to take your money? I am in the same situation. I am from Romania. Thanks for your answer!


@JasminKadic wrote:

I have the exactly same problem, I am from Bosnia (Europe) and have about 800 $ on my account and from today I cant withdraw it, paypal request US bank acount from me but I can make US bank Acount because my card is diferent, help please


@Elkond wrote:

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?


 


 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.