cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't withdraw money to my eligible prepaid visa card!

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor
Posted on

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor

Hello Ervin,

i don't think they will resolve this issue,but reading in forums i found a primitive solution :).

Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Options
Go to solution
Ervin777
Contributor

Same problem here mate.

I hope they will fix this asap.

Solved

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor

Hello Ervin,

i don't think they will resolve this issue,but reading in forums i found a primitive solution :).

Just login to your paypal account and then copy and paste this link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds to your browser address bar.You will find the old view of paypal and from there you can withdraw your money.It worked for me and i hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!

Options
Go to solution
Ervin777
Contributor

Works perfectly fine. Thanks mate 🙂

Options
Go to solution
JasminKadic
New Community Member

works perfectly fine too for me, thank you dude a lot hhaha , I almost died of sadness for my available money dude 😄 thank you a lot ..cheers

Options
Go to solution
erwinubaldo87
Contributor

wow..i was having a nightmare the wholeday! until i found this post, wow, thank you so much

Options
Go to solution
ctlin
Contributor

Hi, There

I am not able to withdraw my money, also and that link doesn't work for me. I am from Romania. It keeps asking me to log my bank account from US. That isn't really  something I can do, since I am not an US citizen. Does anyone knows how to withdraw money from here? I have never done this before. Thanks

Options
Go to solution
Elkond
Contributor

@ctlin wrote:

Hi, There

I am not able to withdraw my money, also and that link doesn't work for me. I am from Romania. It keeps asking me to log my bank account from US. That isn't really  something I can do, since I am not an US citizen. Does anyone knows how to withdraw money from here? I have never done this before. Thanks

Cheers!

Options
Go to solution
JasminKadic
New Community Member

I have the exactly same problem, I am from Bosnia (Europe) and have about 800 $ on my account and from today I cant withdraw it, paypal request US bank acount from me but I can make US bank Acount because my card is diferent, help please

@Elkond wrote:

I used to withdraw my available balance to my eliglible visa card until today.Now i cant,paypal asks me to add bank accout,which is a usa type and asks for routing number etc. Since i live in Albania, we do not have this information.Can you please help me so i can withdraw my balance to my eligible prepaid visa card as i used to do till now ?

Options
Go to solution
ctlin
Contributor

did you succeed to take your money? I am in the same situation. I am from Romania. Thanks for your answer!

@JasminKadic wrote:

I have the exactly same problem, I am from Bosnia (Europe) and have about 800 $ on my account and from today I cant withdraw it, paypal request US bank acount from me but I can make US bank Acount because my card is diferent, help please

@Elkond wrote:

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.