Can't transfer money to debit card

sweetbream

I linked a visa debit card to my account and I have successfully transferred money onto it several times before . However, today when I tried to transfer some money onto it it did not show up as an option on the withdrawal screen?? instead it gave me the option to link an eligible card , even though the card is still linked to my account .

i tried re-entering my card info but no dice . is something , all of a sudden , wrong with my card or is it a bug or something?? i would really like to eat something today lol

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

NArg355
Contributor
Contributor
Happening to me right now as well
Login to Me Too

cheslamapp
New Community Member

Okay I just chatted with PAYPAL and they sent my phone a code and BAM i was able to withdraw and send to my debit card! Ive had this issue for 3 days but not anymore and the transfer was instant when usually its a couple of mins! 

Login to Me Too

Klandin86
Contributor
Contributor
What number did you call? I’ve been trying since yesterday to get through and keep getting hung up on.
Login to Me Too

SamanthaLemke28
New Community Member
I just transferred money to my debit card about a few days ago .. i tried again today and it won’t let me ?
Login to Me Too

JTroupe
Going by the dates on this thread, im guessing this is a monthly ordeal Im September ... Everytime I try to transfer my money to my debit card I get a "We're sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount" .. It doesnt matter what amount I enter, I get the same message .. Is anyone else getting this message?? .. How does one resolve this??
Login to Me Too

Expatozzie
Contributor
Contributor
Sept 25, 2018. Can’t transfer money to any of my linked accounts. Damn it. So hard to manage business with this BS.
Login to Me Too

Alan-S
New Community Member

I've been having this problem for two days, 4-5 Oct. 2018.

What is the solution?

Login to Me Too

Brooklenchase
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. It's saying we can't transfer money and it still has pending activity from a week ago.

Login to Me Too

KClint123

We're having this issue as well with transferring our money to our prepaid card. What can be done about it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.