Can't transfer money to debit card

sweetbream

I linked a visa debit card to my account and I have successfully transferred money onto it several times before . However, today when I tried to transfer some money onto it it did not show up as an option on the withdrawal screen?? instead it gave me the option to link an eligible card , even though the card is still linked to my account .

i tried re-entering my card info but no dice . is something , all of a sudden , wrong with my card or is it a bug or something?? i would really like to eat something today lol

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

Txnzz
New Community Member
I sent $20 to my friend that i owed money too , but the money will not go on his debit card . Kinda sucks , first timers using PP .
Login to Me Too

I too cannot find my linked debit card when withdrawing money even though I've tried linking it multiple times. What do I need to do?

Login to Me Too

Neroarte
I seem to be having the same issue. What can I do??
Login to Me Too

buddyy93
Contributor
Contributor

i'm having the same problem as well.

first they asked me to wait for about 5-7 business days, on the forth day they refund the withdrawal request to my paypal account.

today i try to make a withdrawal again but the site said "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.".

what a joke

Login to Me Too

sxngmeyexl

Same problem now 

Login to Me Too

bbswanson6
New Community Member
just had this problem & instead of calling them, I just went to paypal on safari instead of the app. i was able to transfer it right away!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.