Can't transfer money to debit card

sweetbream

I linked a visa debit card to my account and I have successfully transferred money onto it several times before . However, today when I tried to transfer some money onto it it did not show up as an option on the withdrawal screen?? instead it gave me the option to link an eligible card , even though the card is still linked to my account .

i tried re-entering my card info but no dice . is something , all of a sudden , wrong with my card or is it a bug or something?? i would really like to eat something today lol

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

nanciezac
New Community Member

me too! same issue since yesterday.

Login to Me Too

RfNicBou
New Community Member

I am having the same issue today.

Login to Me Too

jpking82

Same problem, as well.  I've contacted customer support but no reply.  I'm glad, at least, that it's not just me.  My card is still linked, but not available when i go to transfer funds.  I re-enter it and it says its successful, but its still not listed.  If i get a response from customer support i'll update.

Login to Me Too

Rando1
New Community Member

I called cs about this and was told it's an issue caused by them updating something and it will supposedly be fixed within an hour or so. I'm not holding my breath though.

Login to Me Too

michelecvanover
Contributor
Contributor
It's ridiculous I'm having the same problem I've contacted Pay Pal as well as Pay Pal debit card and still the same response 1-2 business days it was sent to escalation team and still no resolution. It's ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

obituary_sx
Contributor
Contributor

i transfered yesterday to my debit...today i cant...my card shows up linked on the side...but does not link to transfer to bank....i called customer service twice only to get hung up on twice.....what a bunch of BS because i didnt need the money yesterday but today i do..

Login to Me Too

JMad22
Contributor
Contributor
Any update on this tried calling and it’s a 2hr wait mine won’t let me transfer to my debit card
Login to Me Too

obituary_sx
Contributor
Contributor

help...still cant transfer to debit card.... 😞

Login to Me Too

Storm206
I think it's funny that they don't have any issues receiving money that is being sent to you, but yes when you have the money in PayPal you cant transfer to your credit, debit or checking account. I actually called them before someone made payment to me and they didn't indicate any kind of problem. And now after the money is there they admit that they're having a system glitch. They should put some type of banner up and let people know that people can make a payment to PAYPAL, but YOU won't be able to transfer that money out until they fix whatever is going on with them!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.