cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send money

nighty
New Community Member

Can't send money

I can't send money, I keep getting this error " We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. "

8 REPLIES 8
snowshoe
Frequent Advisor

Re: Can't send money

Try the simple stuff first.

Delete your browser's cookies, temp files and history.  Then close the browser, reopen and retry.

Should you still have the issue, try a different browser  or computer if possible.

Last resort, contact customer support for assistance.

rustykarimov
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Every time I decide to pay for my purchaised item or for invoice, it says: "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.". I have tried to clean up a cache, cookies, tried to use another computer and another internet provider, but the error appears again and again!

Tags (1)
Idokonancy
Contributor

Same issue for the past two days...

DanielPGoetz
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

Mominbiz
Contributor

Yup same issue here what bites even more is that I run a small business out of my home I can't pay for the supplies I need.  I can't get the supplies I can't fill my orders I'm not happy the customers aren't happy PLEASE FIX THIS PAYPAL!

samfoster
Contributor

Same here, been trying all day to send funds and keep getting error. when will this be sorted paypal as i need the funds in account asap

jamievee

Me too...thought I was doing something wrong....anybody had any joy yet?

majed969
New Community Member

This has just happened to me. I can sometimes send 1p but never more than 4p. This is ridiculous!!!! How long does it last???? or which settings should i fiddle with???