Can't send money

nighty
New Community Member

I can't send money, I keep getting this error " We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. "

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Try the simple stuff first.

Delete your browser's cookies, temp files and history.  Then close the browser, reopen and retry.

Should you still have the issue, try a different browser  or computer if possible.

Last resort, contact customer support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

rustykarimov
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Every time I decide to pay for my purchaised item or for invoice, it says: "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.". I have tried to clean up a cache, cookies, tried to use another computer and another internet provider, but the error appears again and again!

Login to Me Too

Idokonancy
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for the past two days...

Login to Me Too

DanielPGoetz
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

Login to Me Too

Mominbiz
Contributor
Contributor

Yup same issue here what bites even more is that I run a small business out of my home I can't pay for the supplies I need.  I can't get the supplies I can't fill my orders I'm not happy the customers aren't happy PLEASE FIX THIS PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too

samfoster
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, been trying all day to send funds and keep getting error. when will this be sorted paypal as i need the funds in account asap

Login to Me Too

jamievee

Me too...thought I was doing something wrong....anybody had any joy yet?

Login to Me Too

majed969
New Community Member

This has just happened to me. I can sometimes send 1p but never more than 4p. This is ridiculous!!!! How long does it last???? or which settings should i fiddle with???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.