Can't receive money, business account, bank is linked, but can request them and then receive...

GypsySoul
New Community Member

It's just horrible service, just HORRIBLE.

I wrote them more then 10 times -  stupid bots unswers. I called - wrong answer!

Story. I moved from US to Israel, that's why I needed to change counrty. And I can't, well I know it only because I googled it, stupid bots sent me 10 times stupid answers where should I click.

Ok, I created new account for Israel. Tried link  my US card... Guess, what? I can't twice.. and again nobody told me..

I went to the prevoius account - deleted linked bank card and linked to the new account. 

And know I can't recieve money.. Mu husbund tried to send to me from his paypal account   - and it is written that  I can't recieve money... but I made request  and he was able to send...

what the **bleep** it is? What Am I missed? How to make it work? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you move out of the country, you need may need to close the old one first if you are not going need it and make a new account in your new country

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

And any card can only be linked to one account at a time.  So you would have to remove it from one to add it to another.  These info, can be found in PayPal's Help Topics in the Help & Contact page.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

From PayPal FAQs:

"If you're moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account. If you maintain residences in 2 countries, you can have 2 PayPal accounts as long as only one is a Premier (personal account, these days) or Business account."

So 1 personal, 1 business account per country of residence.

With Israel PP Accounts, you have a great deal of features, even more than US accounts.  You have the same full features as US accounts, plus, ability to withdraw to cards and to both Israeli and US banks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.