Can't make payment to Paypal Credit (literally)

Bridgebrain
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not 100% sure that the problem isn't only on my system, but when I attempt to pay my bill on Paypal Credit, the page doesn't leave the initial overview. 

It adds "#"  to the url (https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/credit/payments?requester=merchant) , but otherwise refuses to continue to the actual page. This applies to view payments and older transactions. 

I tried this on Chrome and IE, so it's not just a single browser glitch.

Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bridgebrain
Contributor
Contributor

Just found the "Return to classic view" option, so problem circumvented.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36
Solved

Bridgebrain
Contributor
Contributor

Just found the "Return to classic view" option, so problem circumvented.

Login to Me Too

RoxxB

wow. unbelievable! Ive been a paypal customer for years and years... and just logged on today to pay my credit card bill and find that I cant. I thought it was just me until I found this thread.....now I'm trying to take some of the advice and figure this out. sucks. as if paying bills was not already a truly unpleasant endeavor. sheeesh.

Login to Me Too

RoxxB

@RoxxB wrote:

wow. unbelievable! Ive been a paypal customer for years and years... and just logged on today to pay my credit card bill and find that I cant. I thought it was just me until I found this thread.....now I'm trying to take some of the advice and figure this out. sucks. as if paying bills was not already a truly unpleasant endeavor. sheeesh.

Well.in answer to my own problem....go to WALLET on the top toolbar...click until you get the pay credit card option. It's stupid because I would think WALLET is where you keep your money, not where you pay a bill. but there it is...stupid.

Login to Me Too

Solea
New Community Member

You have to contact custumer service. They will make your PayPal credit account as your default payment. You can not do this on your own. At least I could not. Good luck

Login to Me Too

She_Ra
Contributor
Contributor

I had that issue too.  Click on where it says Paypal Plus credit card, then it takes you to where you can make a payment.  It doesn't even look like a link, it is really stupid.  Make a payment should not be that hard to find!  

If you are not using pay pal plus credit card whatever card you are using should be on there, just click on it. 

Login to Me Too

FinnsMom
New Community Member

I am so frustrated with this, I'm about in tears! 

Login to Me Too

Sweeter
New Community Member

Hi! I have a experience the same problem, so I understand how your feel.

But finally I found the way ,how to pay to PayPal credit.

Do not go to your PayPal app directly, but go to safari or chrome and search PayPal.com and log in

then you can see the PayPal credit then click it .now you can see the make a payment too ^^

Login to Me Too

craigmelvin40
New Community Member

my card isint letng me make a payment

Login to Me Too

nancybuffington
New Community Member

To make a Paypal payment, go to "Wallet".  Once you're in there on the left side, the second one down, click on "Paypal Credit" and it will take you to your account showing what creditcards you have on file.   There is a line that says: "make a payment".  That's how you make a payment.  Not very handy and I should think they would put a tab on the Home page.  But, oh well, they didn't make me Queen.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.