Can't make a purchase more than once per day?

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i would like to know what is happening due to getting a merchant error.

I could buy a first time service, but when i wanted to buy other product this error came up.

I already contacted paypal and they told me to ask here for help, so i hope i can be helped.

thank you.

-Gerald

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I have to laugh at PayPal CS telling you to come here to ask because this is a user member forum who don't have access to peoples' accounts or the back end technical aspects of the site.  They must be very swamped! Smiley Wink

PayPal accounts start off with spending, receiving, and withdrawing limits.  Perhaps you have reached the spending limit?  You may need to add a credit card to your account as backup funding source.  Otherwise, I don't know why you would be limited to one purchase per day.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

That's strange, i have a credit card asigned to my paypal account, but i am still getting this error.

what should i do?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Could be something the seller set up at their site where they limit to one purchase a day?  Did you speak with the seller regarding the error message?

Login to Me Too

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

they told me the problem was not on their side and to contact paypal, but then paypal told me to come here

to ask for help, so i am really clueless right now

Login to Me Too

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

I am still having problems with this, can someone help me please.

Login to Me Too

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

still having problems here. i need some help pleae

Login to Me Too

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

lease i need some help i even contacted support

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What is the exact error message you or the merchant received?  Word for word. Is there an error code number?

Did you pay with PayPal balance or a back up funding source?  And what is the back up funding source you used, if any?  Bank account, credit card, debit card?  Which country is your PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

geraldg12
Contributor
Contributor

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to G2A.COM Limited and try another option.

i dont have paypal balance, i'm trying to pay with my paypal credit card, i've contacted my credit card provider, and it says it's everything alright.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.