Can't add My Cash Card

hammy1000
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I'm having trouble adding a My Cash Card to my account. When I attempt to login to the My Cash Card website to add the card, I get this error:

This email is not yet confirmed. Please log into paypal.com and click the Confirm email address link on the Account Overview page.

However, I've never had any trouble adding cash cards in the past and my email is already confirmed, so you can understand my confusion. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DenimDan12
Contributor
Contributor
Something may have been triggered that requires an email confirmation. Confirming the email is very easy. Just log into your PayPal account and go into your settings.
Login to Me Too

hammy1000
Contributor
Contributor

@DenimDan12 wrote:
Something may have been triggered that requires an email confirmation. Confirming the email is very easy. Just log into your PayPal account and go into your settings.

I have a student account, so I see no notification or indication that email confirmation is required. I've asked my parents to take a look and they've confirmed that they have no indications of email confirmation on their side either.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest you do a My Cash Card search on the forums for problems and you might find a solution and you might not.  You should find a lot of issues.

Login to Me Too

hammy1000
Contributor
Contributor

Took a look. Didn't find any solutions pertaining to my problem, but it definitely does seem like there are a large variety of issues present.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The subject has appeared so many times; if only people would search the forum for issues first and then not get the card.

Login to Me Too

hammy1000
Contributor
Contributor

Given they have been reliable to me in the past, I did not expect them to suddenly not work. Besides, the issue seems to not be directly related to the cash card as I do not get an error code and get an error about my account instead.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.