Buyer had eCheck payment fail on his purchase...what to do now?

MyRad25rs
Contributor
Contributor
I recently had a buyer hit the "buy it now" prompt on an item I was selling. He was purchasing with eCheck. Only to get an email from eBay notifying me that funds were not available to cover the eCheck. I have tried emailing the buyer with options for payment without any response. I have tried to relist the item, but since I am a new seller, I have reached my limit of $1000 for the month. What do i need to do to be able to relist the item again, as the buyer is not responding and looks like is not going to buy. If the item shows that it has been sold, but actually hasn't, what's the next step to get this relisted for sale, with the restrictions in place for new sellers? Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi MyRad25rs,

Welcome! 🙂

I recommend reviewing eBay's UnPaid Item Policy and process.  That may help to get payment or if an Unpaid Item Dispute is filed, you may be able to relist the item.  I'm not sure if that will bypass the limits so I recommend checking with eBay Support to be sure.

I hope this helps. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.