Bought something using Paypal, money is still in my account?

vreel
New Community Member

I bought a mask from someone on Etsy on September 4th, and I've received the mask in the mail, but the money I used to buy it is still in my account. It says the purchase status is complete, and nothing is on hold. I know the buyer wouldn't have sent the mask without receiving payment.

I emailed them and didn't solve the problem. I cannot call because of social anxiety and the fact I don't have a working phone in the first place at the moment.

I am wondering if anyone has ever had this issue and what did you do to fix it? Please be detailed on your response.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Please note that the community forum is a member to member help group - we do not have the same capabilities as customer support - no one here can review your account transaction records.  Best we can suggest is that you follow-up with customer support with your concerns.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.