Bill Me Later Payment

TLP

I linked my bill me later account to PayPal Credit when they first notified me of the change.  I went into PayPal and there is no PayPal Credit listed under my accounts.  Then I attempted to "manage" the account through Bill Me Later website to schedule the payment and it refers me back to the Pay Pal website....what a circle jerk!!!!!  I called but of course, I am in a different time zone so was not able to speak with anyone...I followed all of the suggestions of previous posts but, to no avail, I have no option listed to schedule the payment for PayPal Credit (fka Bill Me Later) - SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

onenemesis
Contributor
Contributor

Just a suggestion that worked for me in another area of PayPal. Thanks for the update.

Login to Me Too

cca50
Contributor
Contributor

Which browser you use should not matter. They accept payments using the Firefox Browser so all transactions should appear also. Sounds like exytemely poor service from PayPal. But as normal, over my years using PayPal, they are always right and you are always wrong. Never had a problem with BillMeLater till it moved to the PayPal web site, not it is totally "messes up" ( I cannot say what I think without it being deleted) Paid my balance in full way before it was due, it has not shown in "payments" for 3 weeks now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.