Bill Me Later Payment

TLP

I linked my bill me later account to PayPal Credit when they first notified me of the change.  I went into PayPal and there is no PayPal Credit listed under my accounts.  Then I attempted to "manage" the account through Bill Me Later website to schedule the payment and it refers me back to the Pay Pal website....what a circle jerk!!!!!  I called but of course, I am in a different time zone so was not able to speak with anyone...I followed all of the suggestions of previous posts but, to no avail, I have no option listed to schedule the payment for PayPal Credit (fka Bill Me Later) - SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Erica

Hi TLP,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble making your payment to PayPal Credit. There are a few options available as outlined below:

You can make payments to your PayPal Credit account by:

• Using your PayPal account.
  • Mailing your payment to PayPal Credit.
  • Contacting PayPal Credit directly online or by phone.

Note: You cannot Pay PayPal Credit using a credit or a debit card.

PayPal account

If your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts are linked, you can make a payment from your PayPal account. Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Update beside the "PayPal Credit" section.
  5. Click Schedule a Payment.

You can only use your PayPal balance or your bank account to make a PayPal Credit payment.

PayPal Credit

If your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts are not linked, please visit www.paypalcredit.com

You can use a checking or savings account to make a payment. You can pay online if you have registered your checking or savings account with PayPal Credit online.

To ensure your payment is processed by its due date, please make your payments at least one day before the due date.

Mail

If you prefer to send your payments by mail, use the address below:

PayPal Credit
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658

Include your PayPal Credit account number on your check or money order. You can find your account number on your PayPal Credit statement.

Phone

You can make a payment by calling PayPal Credit directly at 866-528-3733

I hope this helps!

-Erica

Login to Me Too

RandallTo
Contributor
Contributor

There is an intentional attempt by paypal business to obscure information and cause late fees. Believe me, this is no accident and an industry standard practice to do this. I just had to switch back to paypal classic to pay may paypal credit. Now, I have just spent hours try to get an account number (and never found) so I can pay via my bank bill pay and it is not possible to find it.  All the links to what is now PayPal Credit (like past pdf statements) are blocked and your paypal login won't work for paypal credit either. They want to you pick up the phone and wait hours (knowing most people don't have time for that).

But, hey, we all agreed to this banana republic way of doing business in the TOC doc we all accepted. Somewhere in all that is probably states, PayPal is not required act fairly and reserves the right to participate in deceptive marketing practices. PayPal in no way, in any manner, will provide mechanisms for you, the customer, to look out for your best interest and pay on time. PayPal reserves the right to use trickery and illusive practices to gain access to your money.

Don't let anyone in this forum response with dis-ingenuous apologies, because they are just that, dis-ingenious. PayPal and all lending institutions have discovered they can make more off of fees than from interest. It is easier money and less regulated and very desirable. PayPal excutives are just a fearful of a life of blue collar labor as any other corporate executive in this world and they will stop at nothing to insure that is your fate before it is theirs.

Login to Me Too

webtech
Contributor
Contributor

Is there no resolution to this problem yet? I have made multiple calls over the space of two months, being told each time that the problem is being worked on, and still I cannot see my BML statements in PayPal Credit. The statement link in PayPal Credit just shunts you back to the BML site, which you cannot log into. How can we get to our statements?

Login to Me Too

Jbbetts
New Community Member

You can not go the the link to pay online. I attempted that and it took me to pay pay again!! I can not link to my paypay as I have a paypal credt linked.  So how am I to make a payment online and access my account. I will not be charged a late fee as you made it impossible to pay.  This is beyond frustrating.

Login to Me Too

crazylarryusa
New Community Member

I have been paying my Bill Me Later account for two (2) years, with my debit card. Why have you changed that. When you changed the name to PayPal Credit, you said that you weren't changing anything but the name. That was a BIG lie. This is very deceptive. A very bad way to do business. Bait and switch. As soon as I have my account paid off, I will be disenrolling.

I am very disappointed with such crappy business  practices. I never thought that PayPal would stoop so low.

Login to Me Too

shellart
New Community Member

Right there with you.  This is ridiculous!  They have really **bleep** up!  They have collected a lot of $35 late charges with their **bleep** up though.  It wont let me pay my minimum due as it says my account balance has been paid.  Wants me to set up an automatic payment now.  With their practices right now, no way I'm doing that!

@crazylarryusa wrote:

I have been paying my Bill Me Later account for two (2) years, with my debit card. Why have you changed that. When you changed the name to PayPal Credit, you said that you weren't changing anything but the name. That was a BIG lie. This is very deceptive. A very bad way to do business. Bait and switch. As soon as I have my account paid off, I will be disenrolling.

I am very disappointed with such crappy business  practices. I never thought that PayPal would stoop so low.

Login to Me Too

macwoodson
Contributor
Contributor
Never use Pay Pal Credit formerly known as Bill Me Later! They charged my original acct for an item I purchased and also listed it on my Pay Pal Credit acct. This has made me pay for the item twice yet agents at Pay Pay continue to tell me that the only charge came thru Pay Pal Credit. The invoice showed up on my original Pay Pal Acct as well as the Psy Pal Credit acct. They deny that the money came out of my original acct yet it is posted in my original acct with a minus in front of the charge and a note that says "payment". I'm dropping the Pay Pal Credit and letting all my Facebook Friends to never use their "Pay Pal Credit" aka "Bill Me Later"
Login to Me Too

onenemesis
Contributor
Contributor

If you are using the FireFox browser, I suggest you try Internet Explorer or Chrome. There appears to be some issues between the PayPal website and FireFox. Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

webtech
Contributor
Contributor

@onenemesisthis does not help with the ability to get to statements. The BML link is a circular reference that just leads right back to PayPal login. Doesn't make any difference which browser. Has not worked over two months now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.