Bank payment

redjean
New Community Member

I use my bank to pay all my bills through echeck or direct transer from my bank account. I do not see any information as to where or how this can be done on this new site. The bank needs an address or some information to send/transfer my payment to Paypal. Any help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Sorry, but your post is not clear - you link and confirm your bank account to your PayPal Account by providing your bank account and routing numbert to PayPal - that's it.   There's no info that you need to provide to your bank per say.  Once you have everything setup properly in your PayPal Account - you're connected to your bank via the ACH network.  You can then transfer funds to your bank account from your PayPal Account Balance or add funds to your PayPal Acccount Balance from your bank account. 

Unfortunately PayPal's eCheck feature is a little different than using your bank's echeck feature.  For example, you would not be able to pay a Utility bill unless the Utility accepted PayPal as means of payment.

Login to Me Too

dbender705
New Community Member

I think what he is saying is he pays his Pay Pal statment using his bank account and they send you a check. What address would that be?? I have been sending mine to the old Bill Me Later address and have not had any issues. It that still the correct address or do I need to change that??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.