Bank payment.

Scotsa
Contributor
Contributor

Let's get to it. I received a bank payment from one of my customers 5 days ago. With a value of 300$.

I have been waiting ever since for this to get funded to my available funds. But meanwhile it's been pending for 5 days now.

When will this be available?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Scotsa
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any one who could give me some info on this?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

How can you tell if it is a bank payment?

NOT CRedit card or his PAYPAL fund?

WHAT is the payment for?

if it is for goods or services and you are relatively new ,there is a hold on payment up to 21 days.

You could shorten the hold by uploading tracking information,marked it paid and shipped.

Login to Me Too

Scotsa
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not new to selling. I can tell this is a bank transfer by the email i got.

There is no way bank transfers take up to 21 days to get added to my available funds.

Its said 3 - 5 days. And i'm still waiting for it.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

how can you tell from Paypal email it is bank transfer?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

From my experience,it is only when it is an e-check,Paypal will ask us not to ship until it cleared.

e check does take more time ,if it bounces the first time,Paypal wil try again,if it bounces again,PAYPAL will give up and email us so.  

Login to Me Too

Scotsa
Contributor
Contributor
And still nothing...
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

$300 is a nice chunk of change so PP is reviewing the transaction, verifying the payment source.  You shall receive the money after that is completed. No listed ETA for such actions, sorry.  Call PayPal customer service, if you feel the need to.  Click Contact on bottom of page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Scotsa
Contributor
Contributor

Will give them a call anytime soon. Unfortunatly their not avaliable through the weekends.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.