Back on delay regarding cash being available NOW!

kirklovesChrist
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I have been a successful person on PP since joining. About 2-3 months ago my account earned the privilege of having money sent being available quickly! Now it has gone back to SLOW....... Help please.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As you have not said what the problem is its a bit difficult to advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kirklovesChrist
Contributor
Contributor

My money that has been sent to my account is NOT available now for the third day!!! Sup??

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Ok, well this sounds different than my original assumption.  Are you saying that you transferred money from your bank into your PayPal account?  This could take 3 - 5 days (maybe more) depending on your bank.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

It sounds like you are referring to the "Instant Transfer" feature when sending payments without any cash in your PayPal account..??

If that's the case, that really doesn't have anything to do with your history with PayPal.  You simply need to make sure you have a valid, confirmed credit card on file with your PayPal account.  

That way, when you send a payment without any funds in PayPal it will attempt to pull it from the bank, which is what would trigger the e-check and make it slow (because the e-check has to clear.)  With a confirmed credit card on file, though, PayPal would go ahead and make the funds immediately available in the receiver's account, and then if the e-check doesn't clear for some reason they would hit your credit card for the amount.

Based on the assumption that this is what you're referring to I would say that maybe your confirmed credit card on file was removed or has expired..??

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

kirklovesChrist
Contributor
Contributor

Card does NOT expire til 8/17.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.