Automatic Payments for Student Account?

BurningCake

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can tell if it is possible to set up automatic payments on a student account and, if it is possible, how to do it. I've checked my permissions and checked my parent's account, and there seems to be no way to activate it. Also, I have not found a satisfactory answer by looking at other topics.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi BurningCake,

Welcome! 🙂

It is possible to use automatic payments with a student account.  These automatic agreements will show up under the "Permissions" tab in the Student account.

This feature is automatically active if your Parent has enabled the permission to Shop Online.

There isn't a way to manually set up automatic payments.  Merchants that support this feature (iTunes for example) would automatically set this up when you go through checkout.  Then the billing agreement would appear in that section under the permissions tab.

studentauto.PNG

I hope this helps! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.