Another program similar to Paypal

Marksal2
Contributor
Contributor

Any one know of a site like paypal that offers the same type of business where you can buy things online and pay for them through their site?  I would like one that doesn't take your money out of your account and doesn't tell you!  I had money left in my account from Sept. 25, go to buy something today and the money wasn't in there, is says account balance !.00.  I don't like someone or some Company doing this to me and would like to find another site.  Help, please.  Martin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marksal2

Try google.

But read this first as paypal do not just take funds from your paypal balance.  >>>

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payments should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will always take from those funds (as that is now the default funding source), rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marksal2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info but I did check the details and looked at each amount Paypal took out and it was the exact cost of the item.  I also noted that even though I have bought several items such as books, dvds, photos, ink cartridges and other items over the past several months, my money account was still at zero.  Only one time during the year did they use money from a refund that a seller refunded me.  I looked last week and had $1.92 in funds, then added the $3.95 a few days later, but it now states that money in my account is $0.00.  ed

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.