Activate a deactivated paypal student card

tears4all
New Community Member
One of my paypal student card was deactivated and I need to activate it, how do I do it. I tried on the permisiion but it wont let me. The box was shaded in thenpermission to used card.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sheltiepup
New Community Member
It's been a known issue for at least a month, very frusterating, I just got off phone with them for the fourth time. Seems like an easy fix on thier end not sure why they can't reactivate on thier end. They should of had a warning next to the "use student card" so I wouldn't of deactivated it. They don't know when it's going to be fixed...
Login to Me Too

RLDS
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem starting over a month ago.  I thought I could deactivate and reactivate the card whenever I want to, but I've been unable to reactivate the card, and multiple e-mails with PayPal have not yielded any results.  They say they can't even cancel the card and reissue a new one because of a computer glitch.  As big as PayPal is now, I can't believe they would leave a problem like this sitting there.  You'd think they'd have it resolved within days, not months (if ever?).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.