Account locked with money

ShadowC1
Contributor
Contributor

HELP! My account got shut down with money in it. I'm 16 and was wondering if there was any way I can get the money out. Its completely shut down so I cant send money and they wont respont to my emails.....paypal is ripping me off ffs.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I don't know what you expected.  You violated PayPal terms of use.  You could review PayPal policies and legal agreems to see if you have any recourse when you violate PayPal terms of use.

Login to Me Too

ShadowC1
Contributor
Contributor

Whats stupid is that they didnt shut my account down for like a month. So asumed I was in good standing. But then they shut it down out of no where not giving me any time to transfer the remaing funds over to another account. All im asking is to enable my send funds option to move it over to my gurdians account.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Policy is very clear:  under age 18 is not permited.  Why would ever assume it was OK to violate PayPal terms of use?

Login to Me Too

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you can get in touch with customer support along with your "guardian" and speak to compliance or limitation department. hopefully they can request a transfer for you.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Only Student account for you! Smiley Happy

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.