Account limited - document provided - non-existent dispute

AlanBreckStewar
New Community Member

Hi, my paypal account was limited on the 21st of April because it received more than €2500 since the beginning of the year. I immediately uploaded and provided all the documents to Paypal. Right now the situation it's a little weird:

- when I log in, I see a warning that my account is limited and that paypal needs more information

- in the resolution centre, no dispute is present (0 requiring my actiong, 0 beging reviewed by paypal, 0 in all the other cases)

- I see a "begin a limitation review" requiring a response, and, if I click on "Resolve", the page I'm redirected to clearly says: "

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few days.".

This is getting frustrating as I really need this account. I also called Paypal and the automatic voices didn't list this lift limit dispute over the phone.

The id of this dispute, as listed on the warning that I get when I log in, is: PP-004-765-471-071.

Please help me!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You will need to contact PayPal customer service for specific information.

From what I've read on this forum about limitations, it can take weeks as PayPal needs to do an investigation of all related aspects of the account before lifting the limitation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.