Account access limited

Theodwros
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday i got a mail from paypal refering to my account which was limited . I needed to provide some additional information which i did. But there is on field that no matter what i am sending is not acceptinng . Paypal is asking me to provide invoices and receipts from the items i have been selling to the ebay to prove that i have bought them and i own them before selling. I have provided paypal invoices of my items that i have bought and reseling on the ebay all through paypal payments. But somehow i receive this message : Information Received-Not Accepted please resubmit Reason: Document did not contain Requested information. I got an email asking me to provide documents for the last 5 items that i sold with paypal as method payment and i did aslo but nothing new. It was rejected as well.What else can i do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Embes16
Contributor
Contributor

today my account is suspeneded too, i sent them a photo of my passport and a pdf of credit card extract in an hour suspension dropped

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.